hydros.biz Lowrider hydraulics information
April 29, 2024, 03:17:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum restoration complete! Bug hunt in progress!  Smiley

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another secret made public using a reversible motor. For 24 v hopping  (Read 898 times)
Hydros
Administrator
Expert Member

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2013, 08:22:03 PM »

this is for a 24 volts system using a 12 volt motor

The reason we use a limited amount of air/gas into the gas side of the piston pump, is that the piston on the fluid return must fight air/gas pressure that is on the other side of the piston, when dumping. This is why the switch is held longer in the dump position while dumping when using a piston pump.

Here's the solution, use a reversible motor.  
It will pump a high pressure return of fluid back into the tank and at the same time over come the gas pressure on the other side of the piston.

A check valve might not be needed, but in it's place you might want to use 2 Adex valves. One valve may not be not enough to allow full flow, as fluid must pass through the valve/s as a shut off and as a dump valve/s.

I have a reversible motor, but I don't have the time to get the project finished for at least a year. This is why I make this idea public, to receive the credit for this innovative idea now, before someone else makes it public.  

Another thought, might be to use an external tandem pump head (2 and 2 gears in one pump head). And use a bladder as a storage tank.
or a second pump heads attached to the front of the armature.

One thing 99.99% sure, better have some big batteries

« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:56:59 PM by Hydros » Logged

Was this information helpful?
What information would you like to see?
Post your comments, questions and suggestions here.

Send email to: tjjjc2 @ yahoo. com (use no spaces)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: