hydros.biz Lowrider hydraulics information
April 25, 2024, 06:50:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum restoration complete! Bug hunt in progress!  Smiley

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think im in tha right one  (Read 6374 times)
N|ck
« on: July 25, 2004, 04:09:14 PM »

i have 2 reds pumps and 4 dumps i just bought a 90 b2200 and it came with them kinda installed and they don't work but that guy assured me that they do and i would like to re wire them but i don't know how. there r 6 solenoids 4 deep cycle batts 8 switches. i want to start from scratch on wiring so any help would be great...

Thanx N|ck
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 11:54:03 PM by Hydros » Logged
Guest_Hydros
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 07:10:07 PM »

Heck, I've been offline for a few days. What moves do you want?
N|ck
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 06:51:38 PM »

id like to upgrade to a 10 switch box with individual corners pancake three wheel side to side and front to back. i will be buyin a pre-wired box but the rest i dont know how to do. i would like to replace all the wires that run from tha pumps and dumps and everythin in between.

Thanx N|ck
N|ck
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 06:53:46 PM »

tha dood i bought it from has it all jimmy rigged up tha anus. and im not even sure there hooked up right. and he has about a mile of electrical tape holdin it all together. so id like to replace it all.
Guest_Hydros
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 01:53:28 AM »

id like to upgrade to a 10 switch box with individual corners pancake three wheel side to side and front to back. i will be buyin a pre-wired box but the rest i dont know how to do. i would like to replace all the wires that run from tha pumps and dumps and everythin in between.

Thanx N|ck
Are you sure you only want two pumps for all that?  Can I talk you into four pumps?

This is going to be a project. I think I found a wiring diagrams on LIL someplace. I'll dig that URL up. They are for 3 and 4 pump set ups. Also I think one of the shops has diagrams info too.

If anyone has those URLs could you post that info?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 02:12:10 AM by Hydros » Logged
N|ck
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2004, 10:34:58 AM »

y cant i run 2 pumps? ive got another question. how r tha batterys sapose to be hooked up? parellel or series? mine r in a series and wouldnt that make them 48 volts? if im runnin 4 batts?

Thanx N|ck
Guest_Hydros
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2004, 04:01:26 PM »

http://www.layitlow.com/tech.shtml

Try this for now

T
Guest_hydros
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 04:30:26 PM »

y cant i run 2 pumps? ive got another question. how r tha batterys sapose to be hooked up? parellel or series? mine r in a series and wouldnt that make them 48 volts? if im runnin 4 batts?

Thanx N|ck
Yes series is the way to go to get the voltage multiplied.  You would need a lot of valving to run just two pumps for the moves you want.

I was picking up used pumps for around 150. with all the valving. You'll get less ware, better action and less plumbing.

N|ck
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2004, 12:26:24 AM »

thanx alot man that shit helped me out TONZ i know what im doin now and im jus gonna go wit 2 pumps for now and if i need to i will upgrade later. i dont plan on hoppi it i jus want them to work hassle free ya know im goin to hook them up 24 volts per pump not 48...... thanx again N|ck  
NastyRedz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 07:47:43 PM »

You can run 1 pump with a manifold or 8 dumps. you can run 2 pumps  , 4 dumps each, you can run 4 pumps 4 dumps,  or 3 pumps  one dump on each of 2,, 4 dumps on 1,  any of these setups allow individual corners,    just do basic 2 pumps 4 dumps for now ,  Shocked  

I can weld anything , exept a broken heart , and the crack of dawn
NastyRedz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 07:49:31 PM »

i have 2 reds pumps and 4 dumps i jus bought a 90 b2200 and it came with them kinda instaled and they dont work but tha guy asured me that they do and i would like to re wire them but i dont know how. there r 6 selinoids 4 deep cycle batts 8 switches. i want to start from scratch on wireing so any help would be great...

Thanx N|ck
if your in ct bring it by my shop for a profesional install ,  

I can weld anything , exept a broken heart , and the crack of dawn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: